Thursday 31 July 2014

Birthday Suit



If I ever needed an excuse for a new dress (and trust me, I don't) then my birthday is a good a reason as any. Me and my friends were celebrating my 23rd in Leeds and I was set on finding something colourful for the occasion and so hot-footed it into Topshop.

And this happened...



Six items later I had the one.




I figured, hey if you want something colourful why not go all out in neon orange?! I'd tried the same playsuit on in a lovely blue but it just didn't have the same effect. Its from the Love label at Topshop (Sadly, I can't find a link online) and I just fell in love with the cut. Nipped in at the waist, flared at the shorts & with boning providing the shape at the front I have a feeling this will see me through many a summer.

Becs x 

No comments:

Post a Comment