Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wednesday What

Most people have an everyday make-up look. I don't like to go too wild with mine at work because of two reasons; one it saves that precious 20 minutes extra in bed, and two it means on a weekend/time off I feel more special about my look.

Alas, here are the products which help me get from Monday-Friday without showing too many signs of exhaustion.

 Browzings, Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, Collection concealer,  Revlon Colourburst in Strawberry, Mac Coffee eyeliner, Mac Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skin Finish, Mac Studio Fix Fluid (NC37), Nars Laguna, Lancome Hypnose mascara, Nars Torrid blush, Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Real techniques core collection brushes.


  

I don't always choose to wear eyeliner, be it black or brown but on days when I'm feeling particularly tired (like today) I feel it helps to hide a multitude of sins. I know that Mac foundations have a really bad reputation in the beauty blogging/vlogging world but for me it doesn't dry out my skin and manages to give me enough coverage without looking at all cakey or over done. I'm always nervous about trying new foundations because in my opinion its the main thing that needs to be just right with make-up, everything else can be fixed but if your base isn't good the look is always going to be flawed. I find that NC37 manages to suit my skin when I'm a little more tanned in the summer too, but I have a slightly darker foundation powder that I use to help in these months. 

On my eyes I usually go for a sweep of neutral eyeshadow just to give me a bit of a lift, but here to save even more time I've swiped Laguna and Soft & Gentle across my lids, and then lined with coffee both on the top and waterline. 

I've just gone for a lipgloss that has a hint of coral to bring a bit of sunshine to my day despite there being a look of snow in the sky. 

Becs x

No comments:

Post a Comment