Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Secrets

So I kinda realised I hadn't posted any pictures of me, or really said anything about myself yet (apart from my love for make-up/shopping/coffee) and thought that seen as I had resisted splurging this weekend, today's post might be a good opportunity for that.
I've taken inspiration from a verry old blogpost of Zoella's as that was one which popped into my head when I decided to write this. Lets get started, I'm so excited to do this - its so myspace!

Baby Becs!

Me
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, one older sister :)
- What is your height? I think I'm about 5ft 5.. ish
- What do you feel is your greatest achievement? Completing the Great North Run was one of the most challenging things I have ever decided to do both mentally and physically, and I literally burst into tears on the finishing line.
- Do you have any phobias? Yes, spiders, and also getting trapped - I wouldn't necessarily say that its claustrophobia as I could feel the same if i was in a huge building, I just fear not being able to get out of somewhere. 

Beauty/Shopping
- Heels or flats? Both, heels for the night and flats for the day. I would love to be one of those women who can pull off daytime heels but I'd feel too overdone.
- Where do you buy most of your clothes from? Hmm, probably Topshop or Zara I'd say
- Favourite make-up brand? This is a toughy, if i had to just use one forever I'd probably say Mac, but I absolutely adore Nars too, ooh and Rimmel - argh too hard!
- Lipstick or mascara? Mascara is a biggy for me, I have such short eye lashes that even on 'no make-up days' I still wear a little mascara


Random
- What is your favourite flower? Tulips, purple are my ultimate favourite
- Savoury or sweet? It really depends on my mood, if I'm in a restaurant I'd rather forgo a starter to have a pudding, but then I prefer to snack on savoury things like crisps
- What is your favourite book? Eat, Pray, Love, every time
- Which season do you like best? I really enjoy Spring and Autumn on crisp sunny days, and I think that fashion often works best in these seasons. I do love summer and the feeling of sun on your back but hate getting too hot and having the wrong outfit on

Oo that was fun, I almost feel 13 again!

 Becs x

No comments:

Post a Comment